Terms & Conditions
- ARTC Logistics owns and operates this website (https://artc-logistics.com) and claims sole rights to the website name, the company name and abbreviation (ARTC) and the company logo. Terms and conditions of the use of this website are contained in this document. By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions contained herein. These terms may be changed by ARTC without prior notice. ARTC Logistics reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time, without prior notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All images, graphics, text, logos, software, sounds and other material on this website is provided by ARTC, its subsidiaries, partners, and developers, and are protected by all applicable laws. Trademarks of ARTC include, but are not limited to CalcRate, CalcRoute, CalcPak, CalcBoL, CalcClaim and CalcTrak. All copyright, trademark and other rights are reserved by ARTC and/or its Third Party Providers.
- The use of material contained in this website is limited to personal, non-commercial and informational use. Material may be viewed and downloaded, but may not be altered, imbedded within other media, posted, broadcast, mirrored or otherwise used for commercial gain. Improper or unauthorized use of materials contained herein may violate existing trademark laws, copyright laws or other laws and you take sole responsibility for any violations of existing laws.
- Failure to comply may result in termination of your right to use this web site and should be accompanied by an immediate cessation of use of all ARTC products and erasure from your digital storage medium.
- ARTC makes no claim that the information contained on this website is accurate, current or complete, without technical or typographical errors. ARTC expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information contained herein. It is recommended that all information be confirmed with ARTC prior to any decision regarding products or services described in this website.
- Use of this website is at your own risk. ARTC makes no guarantees or warranties whatsoever as to the content or fitness of the contents of this website. ARTC expressly disclaims to the fullest extent allowed by law, all express, implied , and statutory guarantees, warranties and representations without limitation. You agree that if you download or obtain any information, software, products or services, it is at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any loss or damage resulting from said action, either to yourself or a third party.
- Hyperlinks are provided to other corporate websites for the sole use of convenience. These do not imply an endorsement by ARTC. ARTC expressly denies any responsibility for interactions and transactions with such other corporations. These other websites operate independently from ARTC and we maintain no control over content, including the presence of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware and other malware. As with any use of the internet, you should always take appropriate cautions.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ARTC Logistics, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, employees, and shareholders from any and all third party claims, damages, losses or expenses arising from or related to any use of the information contained within this website.
- In no event, shall ARTC Logistics be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, incidental or consequential damages , including, but not limited to, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, interruption of business, lost savings or loss of programs or data, even if ARTC Logistics has been expressly made aware of such damage. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all actions taken against ARTC, whether based on contract, warranty, tort or any other unique legal theories.